Thursday, November 11, 2010

Help. Please!

So, as I've mentioned before, I am working on play regarding virginity.  At the moment, I'm not sure where I'm going with it, but I could use some feedback.

If you have a moment, please write to me a short blurb about your thoughts on virginity.  More or less, what does it mean to you to be a virgin in today's modern society?

This can be one sentence to a whole paragraph in length.

Also, please note that I might be using some of your actual words for my piece, but will not be stating your name (unless given permission by you, of course)!  Any questions, thoughts, concerns, funny anecdotes, please email me at christine.d.benjamin@gmail.com.  Thanks in advance!  I really (truly!) appreciate anything you have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment